Saturday, May 17, 2008

Creative Therapy for the Heart~ Art Therapy and Verbal Counseling for children, teens and adults

Posted by PicasaAbout Erin M. Berk 
I have over ten years of experience as a Child and Family Therapist working in various agencies in Portland and The Portland Public Schools as a school based Therapist.
I earned my Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography at the Florida State University, and my Masters Degree in Art Therapy/ Counseling from the University of Illinois in Chicago.
I am a registered Art Therapist and Qualified Mental Health Professional in Oregon.I offer a safe and nurturing space that holds you life's concerns in a warm and compassionate way. 
I look forward to hearing from you.
Please call for a free 20 minute phone consultation to see if we would be a good fit for one another.
(971)-222-9290 
erinberk@msn.com

No comments: